Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody -------

Greetings - it's 10 pm on Sat. evening - I left my phone at the shop and had to come and get it - so I here I am in my jammies - enjoying the quiet. I hope I don't get picked up on my way home!!! I have reordered some software needed to help us finish the website - maybe we will get some kits and such on here soon - then you can shop in your jammies. My dog - Frank -is becoming a fixture around the shop - he loves all the attention he gets. I hope his being here doesn't offend anyone. I best be heading home - have a great weekend - Kaye

1 comment:

Grandpa A said...

Kaye,
One night some years ago, when we were Summering in Rexburg (pre Logan,) I was out late in my PJ's looking for comet Khoutek, when the Rexburg police came by to see what I was up to!! Kinda silly feeling! Expect you are a little better recognized by the Logan Constabulary.