Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday, April 5, 2008

The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day. I came into the shop to try and get a little work done. I am still trying to fix up some things that the hacker did to me last week - ugh! Let's talk retreat - if you are still interested in joining us for Spring Break in the Hamptons - your time is running out! There are only 4 spots left to fill - I have closed the Mystery class, but there are some other great classes left. It will be a fun day and you deserve to participate!!! I am sorry to report that there still isn't any new fabric in the store, but I'm working on that too. I think life is very stressful right now - don't you? Wednesday, April 8th, is the 6th birthday of Red Rooster Quilts & Treasures. I hope you can stop in that day and choose your prize and have a treat with us - I appreciate your continued support. We are putting together a class list - not too many choices - but a few fun things. If there is anything you would like to see us offer in a class, please send me your suggestions - would love to hear from you. I am going to get my ironing done this afternoon so that I can sew - YEA. Hope you all have a great week. Kaye

No comments: