Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Day

Well - it is the final day of Shop Hop - It is still early in the day and I could remember how to post some pictures! I hope that everyone that has participated has had a great time - I know we have. There are some customers you only see during shop hop - but I try to remember them. I am grateful that they will drive up to Logan.

I am hoping to have enough ice cream sandwiches to get me through today - it will be close. I started with 1296 !

We have received a fabric order every day this week - Homespuns, reproductions, with some fun Americana mixed in - I love Americana fabric - I am always anxious to get out my home decor American things.

Enjoy the pictures - the quilt - Friends Aileen and Karen taking care of passports and a few of my wonderful employees - Shanna, Lucy, Mary and Zephie.

Happy Fathers Day to all fathers out there - I hope some of you are getting a quilt!
Enjoy the weekend, Kaye

No comments: