Monday, February 15, 2010

Hooray for Presidents Day

Lets celebrate Presidents Day with a Sale - our new line "Liberty" and a select group of other Americana fabrics are 25% OFF today - Monday February 15th. I loved the Liberty line because of the large scale toil print. Thank you George and Abe !
Unfortunately - we have had to make a couple of corrections on the new class schedule - it seems that every time - after proofing and proofing - we still have a goober or two. On Sat. Feb 27th, the Winding Ways class is from 1 - 4. The Mountain Valley class is February 24th - not the 17th. I think that is about it - but there is no guarantee!
Hope your Vaenetines Day brought you a little chocolate - maybe a flower and a lot of romance. Personally - I had breakfast with my daughter and my Granddaughter Winter - it was fun. Then I went home and sewed - I am making a bassinet liner, quilt and sheets for my new grand daughter- I hope she will like it. Grandchildren really are wonderful!
Hope all is well in your world - Kaye

No comments: