Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, March 26th, 2010

What a crazy week - busy busy. I did get to cuddle up with my new grand baby for a few minutes yesterday - the feel and smell of a new baby is the best - I am still amazed at the miracle of it all. I could go on about how I would like to freeze time for a while - for see the future - I can be quite a dreamer - but I am quickly put back in my place with the reality of life. It definitely is what we make of it and I just can't seem to get a handle on mine. Enough!
Today is the day we are making pillowcases for the American Patchwork and Quilting million pillowcase challenge. I hope we can produce a grundle to help with the cause!
Lets chat a bit about blogs. I love reading blogs. Sometimes I feel a little bit like a voyeur- but then it has been put on a blog! You visit a blog and then you can find other blogs from those blogs and it goes on and on. On one of my travels I found this fun blog and it needs to be shared with all of you - http://www.thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com/ . So keep blogging - I love love love it!
Now - lets talk about our retreat - a few of the classes are almost full - yea! I am hoping that we will everything full in another week.
Still having some carmera issues - so many pictures to post.
always in pieces - Kaye

No comments: