Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life

Here it is Thursday and I still haven't posted anything for over a week - naughty me. I have so many things to ramble on about and my brain is on overload anyway. I think the most important thing i need to share is how overwhelmingly fun our retreat was last Saturday. I must tell you that after all is said and done - it is worth every minute spent in preparation. I first want to give everyone a great big THANK YOU for sharing the day with us. I feel like the classes were all very successful - wonderful teachers for sure - to share their talents. The prizes were well received and of course I have to mention the good food. But of course I am always happy with a meal that I didn't have to plan, shop, prepare and clean up after !!! I truly appreciate every one's participation. I left my camera at home so I will post some pictures later.
I think it is safe to say that spring is here - so many pretty spring blooming things that I love to see - something about the beautiful bright yellows always make me happy. But - my friend has a magnolia tree in full bloom and it always snows at least once each year while the tree is in bloom - we'll see.
I am going to go home and try to put some things away in my sewing room - it is a total disaster! Later - Kaye

No comments: