Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 is almost here- I can hardly believe this year is over. I hope you are all planning on coming to our New Years Day Sa-le-bratin. From noon to 5 we will have almost everything in the store 25% OFF - you can't beat that!!!! Bring your machine and sew the afternoon away. I have also come up with two different pin cushions you can make - one from wool and one from cotton. There will be some yummy treats as well - I hope you can join us. We are putting together a class schedule - so if you have any requests please let me know. The Winterfest trunk show will be coming down this week - so if you still want to see the great classes being offered, you had better hustle in. Hope you and yours are enjoying the holidays - it has been alot of fun for my family and I. So incase I don't get back here before the year is over - I hope for a peaceful, prosperious and Happy New Year for us all. Kaye

No comments: