Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 16

Kiss me - I'm Irish ! Not really - a German mix of some sort!!! My master was just here - my web master that is - he is putting the available pictures and info for the Spring Break retreat on the web site - you will even be able to print off a registration form - it just excites me to be part of this modern technology stuff. It has been fun for me to see how anxious people are to participate with this event - I thank you all. I will be taking down the wonderful trunk show of Debi Hillyard next week - please try to come by the shop and see it - she has wonderful things. There has been a lot of interest in her embroidered and pieced quilts. I have located one of them --"A Quilters Journey" from distribution company in New Zealand. They are pretty spendy and pretty cute too. I will be ordering some soon. We received a few new books from Martingale - "Fig Tree Quilts-Fresh Vintage" , "Remembering Adelia" quilts from the 1800's. and "Easy Applique Blocks" a little something for everyone. You may need them in your library. I prepared a Corn beef and Cabbage dinner for my family yesterday ( they love it) my contribution to the holiday. Hope you are all feeling lucky and wear green on Tuesday! have a great week, Kaye (Hi Tony)

No comments: