Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to Reality

Spring Break is over but not forgotten! I had a great time and so I hope that means that all those that participated did too. Since this was the first time I have ever done a retreat on that scale it became a learning experience for me. The one real concern I had was about the close quarters - we quilters need our space. I truly hope that no one was uncomfortable at any time during the day. I thought the classes were good, the cake yummy, the meals tasty, the trunk show was lovely and the weather was perfect for a retreat day. A great big THANK YOU to my friends and employee's that guided - counseled- reminded - and confirmed my thoughts, ideas, plans and questions. I depend so much on the people I surround myself with - but I have been blessed with the best. I have had enough suggestions to do it again and so I will. If you have anything special you would like to see done, please let me know. We have put away all the store supplies, I have combined my different files, forms, papers, and receipts and I can see one part of my desk again - so we have recovered. Now - on to Shop Hop. Thanks again, I will try to post some pictures real soon, Gratefully yours, Kaye

1 comment:

jane said...

Kaye, Wish I could have come. Be sure and let me know when the next one will be. If you need any help during Shop Hop let me know. Jane