Friday, April 17, 2009

Fuel the jet and pack you bags----

OK - gas the car and gather up your sewing gear - one more week and we are off to our Spring Break in the Hamptons retreat. I am a bit nervous- hoping I can pull it off and that everyone will have a fun time. I am out to gather up more door prizes from local businesses today- they have been so generous. I attended a half day of the Peace by Piece day retreat yesterday - it was alot of fun. There are so many talented women in this valley - they were working on all different kinds of projects. One of the classes offered was the Fit to Frame patterns form the company "from my heart to your hands" - they are small quilts, finished at sizes to fit in ready made frames. They are so very cute - a great way to display smaller things and easy to change the quilts for holidays, seasons or whatever! Check out the website www.frommyhearttoyourhands.com and stop by the Rooster to see her patterns. They are a great little scrap buster! Have a great weekend - we may even see some sunshine! Kaye

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

Here I go to leave you a comment. I had so very much fun at the quilt retreat. I love the prizes and gifts and please tell Mariann that I did finish my little sewing kit and just love it. Thanks for all your hard work. It was so much appreciated by all.

Mary

Kaye said...

Thank you so much Mary - I was pleased with the outcome. Take care - Kaye