Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Monday

I think Fall is in the air - except when it is 90' outside! I just love the chilly mornings! Can you believe that it is the last day of August. I was a little productive this weekend with cleaning bathrooms and sewing - at least one thing I love to do. I am in charge of a Round Robin project for the upcoming year in Peace by Piece Quilt Guild and I was able to finish my center block. This will be a new thing for that guild to do so I hope they will want to participate.
We have been trying to put things together for our Fall Open House. It will be September 17, 18 & 19. You will just have to check back with us to see the fall class schedule and what other fun things we have planned. Mark those days on your calender- the 17th is the Opening Social of for the guild Peace by Piece so you will have to stop by ofter the meeting.
So much to do - so little time. Have a great week - Kaye

No comments: