Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Roosters in my yard

One year ago I sold my home in North Logan and bought a condo here in Logan- in fact I am only 3 blocks from the store, and yes, in an extreme emergency I could walk to the shop and we could talk about that later. Now you would think that I wouldn't be hearing and seeing what I consider farm animals where I now live, but there is a very noisy ROOSTER that lives behind me, and he crows all day and now his gals are coming through the hedge and strutting across the back of the lots. Now I think they are pretty cute - they are big and not too noisy. But that rooster needs to have his inner clock reset. OK - I know I am suppose to love roosters - and at first I thought "oh how fun", but not anymore. I am going to try and enjoy them, but we will see how long I can last. It is almost time for a big pot of chicken soup!
We all had a great time at our economy quilting fabric exchange last week. I spoke with one of the ladies today that was here - she took a day off from work to stay home and sew her nine patches - all 242 of them. Way to go Michelle - there is a 12 step program for quilters like you!
I must get a little bit of work done tonight before I go home - so behave out there - Kaye

1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

HA! Kaye, you are so cute! I am not ready for the 12 step program yet! I am ready to just continue to be an addict for now! I can't wait for the next exchange (The Endearing Quilt)! Thanks for everything! You guys are so great! Michelle