Wednesday, August 5, 2009

QUilts & More

We are so excited because we get to have our shop name in a national magazine!! The fall issue of "Quilts & More" will be out next week and we have kits for one of the featured projects - with fabrics from Basic Grey which is one of the lines from Moda. Don't the kits look so stinkin' cute all layed out like that!!! I am still waiting for more background fabric so I can finish up the pink ones. Hopefully they will fly right out of here.
Well I am gearing up for my weekend of camping with my children and friends. Dear Lord, please watch over me more than usual. It has been many years since I have spent a night in the wild. I am a little concerned about the early morning potty run - will report back next week. I have been trying to come up with what hand work to take - hopefully there won't be any dirt.
Will I ever be a completed project - will I ever have it all together ? Some days I am so tired of being a work in progress - still looking for more hours. Enjoy the cooler days, and pray for rain. Kaye

No comments: