Friday, April 30, 2010

May Day - May Day

Hooray Hooray - the first of May - A great BIG sale will begin today! Sadly - I must tell you all that the time has come for me to close my shop. I am so grateful for all the support from all my friends and customers. This has been a very difficult decision to make and a very emotional one too. I could go on forever about all my reasons but I won't. So for today, I just want everyone to know that we are starting a sale on May 1st - 40% off all inventory - some exclusions apply of course. We will be here working hard and figuring everything out as we go along just as we always do. So come in and get the bargains - we will talk more later. Take care, Kaye

4 comments:

Heather M said...

Really??? No one else is going to take over? I wish I could come to the shop one last time. I will be so sad to come through Logan again and NOT see Red Rooster.

Soccer Mom said...

Oh how my heart hurts! I will be in Monday to talk. I owe so much to your shop and all of you ladies.
Love you guys!!!
Michelle

Virginia Taylors said...

This breaks my heart!!! Make sure you keep in touch with me..if I can't visit you at the rooster then I want to visit you at home. I Love You!

Zippidy said...

NO!!!! How sad! Our little family will miss coming to shop at the Rooster. You have helped me learn and grow and I will be forever in debt. Please let me know how you can be reached. We want to keep in touch!