Wednesday, May 26, 2010

too little time

Hi my friends - I have stopped and tried to write on my blog for a couple weeks now - but I never seem to be able to get something smitten or else I start crying or just too many interruptions. So today, I decided to just say HI and let everyone know that things are starting to wind down around here. We do have a little bit of everything left - and it is all 50% OFF. There are still some ready made items that are 30% OFF. At this time, I plan on taking the quilting machine home and quiting for others. So let me know if you need my address and phone #.
As I work upstairs, I can hear Zephie downstairs telling someone about the sale and helping another customer. I have nothing but praise for her - she has been such a loyal and good employee and my friend. I have been wondering how I will start each morning without talking to her.
Do you ever feel like you have let people down - not kept up like you thought you could - and disappointed yourself as well as others in the process? I am wondering about all these things and feeling too old to change and do anything about them. Climbing into a hole seems to be the answer. Enough about me - but part of the reason I mention it is because I have had quite a few people ask me if I am going to continue to blog. Since most of what I blog about is whining - bitching and complaining - I wonder if it is worth it. Maybe now i will have some time to actually have something fun to share !! so - I guess for now I am asking you not to give up on me.

I did get to have a fun sleepover with my daughter and Lilly a week ago- so I had to post this pic of them. Winter was with 'whats his name' for the wekend. I am so serious when I tell you that Lilly is the best baby that I have ever seen!!!!!!! Must be the Neilson blood.

I am headed home to baby sit Winter tonight - I hope she wants ravioli for dinner!
I remain in pieces, Kaye



4 comments:

Crazy Aunt Rose said...

Yes please keep blogging as it is truly a great form of therapy and all of your true friends will love hearing from you and keeping in touch. I know I will! I too have a blog - Crazy Aunt Rose Goes Crazier - follow me and we will just bitch bitch bitch! Then share fun stuff then bitch bitch bitch ! ha I loveyou and know how you feel right now- but you have done NOTHING wrong my dear just moving on through life. hang in there I love you ! Crazy Aunt Rose

Material Mary said...

I definately think you should continue to blog, as it is a host of online friends and fun. I for one am going to miss The Red Rooster and my heart is sad, but I have many fond memories of building my stash next door from work. I will treasure them always...
Mary

Soccer Mom said...

I really hope you continue to blog. I would miss it so much. Not as much as I will miss Red Rooster...but it is right up there!

Kris said...

Keep up the blogging! It is always fun to see what you have to say. I have been away for 10 days with my new grandbaby, Zuri (Swaheli for beautiful) so I haven't been in the store at all.
Please don't feel like YOU have done anything wrong...times are tough and some of the best, most wonderful small business owners are the ones suffering the most. I will miss your store BUT hope to see you often...at least at guild.