Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Final 4


Its' hard to believe, but this coming Saturday, June 12th, will be the last business day for Red Rooster Q & T. This evening I have been sending out emails and posting this blog to let as many folks know that the Final 4 days Sale starts on Wednesday, June 9th - that's' tomorrow!!!! Every last thing in the shop is on sale - cheap cheap cheap! There is still some good stuff left and you need it more than I do. I hope to see as many of you as possible in the next 4 days. Here are a few of the bargains you will find: Fabric $3yard when you buy the remainder of the bolt, remaining books $7, patterns $2, notions 75% off, and more markdowns on the gift items and the store samples.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - see you soon, Kaye

3 comments:

Heather M said...

Wa, wa, wa.... that's me crying because I'm a thousand miles away from my favorite quilt store and can't say good-bye.

Heather M said...

Wa, wa, wa.... that's me crying because I'm a thousand miles away from my favorite quilt store and can't say good-bye.

Anonymous said...

All of us Piper's girls are very sorry to hear that your shop is closing. You are a wonderful and talented woman and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Good Luck!
The ladies at Piper's Quilts