Friday, June 4, 2010

uncertainty

That seems to be my word for the day - uncertainty. I know it has different meaning for each of us, but for today it really seems to define alot of things going on right now. Time marches on and it seems to be marching across my face. Words similar to those were spoken somewhere by Dolly Parton and I always liked that phrase. But the combat boots are killing me!!!!!!!!
So while I was working on Quick books this afternoon, I had my itunes playing on the computer - the music seems to help my brain. But I have not enjoyed the Christmas tunes that I have been listening to since I don't know how to separate my play lists. I will have to find a friend who will give me another lesson. Don't you just love smart friends!

Came across a fun blog recently - aquiltinglife.blogspot.com - check it out. I also came across a website called www.cluckclucksew.com. This website is just a big list of a whole bunch of other blogs for quilters and crafters. Save it to your favorite list. I also liked
snippetsofaquilter.blogspot.com.

Well I should head home to feed Frank and be his support system while he sleeps on the couch. Eyes too tired for much of anything tonight. But I will be here all by myself tomorrow - Zephie has Quilting Coven - I love their name. (have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas is playing now-yuk)
Enjoy the weekend - we are going to have good weather real soon! Uncertain but ever hopeful , Kaye

No comments: