Friday, August 21, 2009

Economy Quilting

I was running out of space so I will do a second entry today - I have some much to say! Next Wed. August 26th, is out first Economy Quilting night. I hope you have started your ACCURATE cutting of 6'' squares from your scraps. This is the first time we have tried to organize a fabric swap - it should be fun ( I hope ) . We will start at 5 p.m.. Remember there is no charge for the class so come and learn a new method of making 9 patchs. If I can get my act together I will even make a treat. If you need more details about the Economy Quilt, please call the shop or email me and I will send you the details - redroosterquilt@gmail.com . Maybe Winter will let me -Nanny- do a little cutting tonight while we watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" - I wouldn't let her start it last night so I promised we would watch it tonight. Last night - she wanted to make cupcakes - so of course I helped her do that. Today is her last day at her daycare so she took a treat - she even frosted them quite well but wasn't happy with me for running out of sprinkles! How I love that child! She is going to start at the USU daycare next week - Gird your Loins - Winter is on her way! ttfn - Kaye

1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

It was great fun! Thanks so much for organizing this! I met some great ladies and got some AWESOME material! Thanks again, Michelle