Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Valentines Fabric

I guess I am in a real hopeful mood today when I order fabric for 2010 Valentines Day! Please please please let me survive these trying times! Some days I tend to worry alot, of course there is always a lot to worry about - work, work, kids, work, money - & I worry about wasting my time as well. I just can't win! Some days I am ready to give it all up, but then what would I do.
I guess I will just keep plugging along at a snails pace and keep praying for a small miracle. That chip on my shoulder is showing. I will change subjects - new homespuns came in yesterday - 13 bolts of wonderful. I like it dark and dirty - such a good phrase. I also got in Gobble Gobble fabrics form Moda with some charm packs and turnovers. I haven't made anything out of the turnovers yet (they are the pieces cut into triangles) but I will get right on it! I also had a young lady from here in Logan come in today and she has designed some bags - pretty darn cute so I bought a few of her patterns - I think she is on the right track! I am heading to my daughters house to have supper with her and Winter - we have got to teach that child how to sit up to the table and eat a meal with her family - she is just too busy. I just can't tell you how much I adore her! Stacy and I went to see Julie & Julia last Saturday - what a fun movie - Meryl streep is amazing. Now I want to cook through the book too - but I know I never will - go see it. I am out of here - Kaye

No comments: